Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Month two, day four: We can work it out

A. and I seem t be settling back into our "new normal." The angry outbursts have ended for awhile. He is telling me how he feels, and is asking for paper and crayon to draw how he feels when we're having a disagreement. It's a beginning; I'm glad the stress level has dropped somewhat.

Baby N. is having a dispute with her own mouth. Her very first tooth is fighting its way through her bottom gum. Princess is not amused. She whined and moaned her way through yesterday evening, shoving cold teethers in her mouth and giving me a reproachful look that clearly said, "Well, aren't you doing to DO anything? I'm in pain here!" Some Tylenol soothed it enough to allow her to sleep.

Her Royal Highness is highly resentful I won't let her teethe on my nipples. Ouch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cin,
It sounds like you're doing all the the right things with A. Hang in there...
Love you Hon!
Misty