Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Update: An excited wreck!

Update! The realtor called about an hour after I posted the note below. Our house is sold, effective July 13, 2007. We are making a modest profit, too. Hooray! Thank you, Lord, and thank you St. Joseph for favours received.

I'm waiting for our real estate agent to call with a possible sale of our house in Yellowknife. The other party made an offer, we accepted, and the house was inspected yesterday. Now it's all a matter of the final decision.

My stomach's in knots. Sell, house, sell! Saint Joseph, pray for us!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Yay!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! You must be very pleased!!
Love Misty and the gang

Ellie said...

YAY! M. was so relieved when I told him.
I think it's a good sign, and I hope it extends to the M-I-L ;-)

Love to everyone! xo