Friday, April 13, 2007

M4 W1 D6: Beyond three months

I have now been alone with my kidlets for more than three. stinking. months.

THREE CALENDAR MONTHS! (Bangs head on keyboard)

Ok, ok, I'm ok now.

Mom and dad, don't read this part: I haven't had sex in three months! I want my husband back!

Lots has happened lately, so I'll give you a list:

  • Spring has finally come to Yellowknife. The boys and I have been wearing our funky rubber boots all over town.
  • Baby N. has graduated to a rear-facing large car seat, and is out of the baby bucket. Sigh.
  • My darling father-in-law called the other day and offered to pay the cost of sending the children and I to the Hubby's graduation. I soooo want to go, but can't imagine surviving the trip. Plus, Hubby flies out to Esquimalt the very next day. So not worth it. But B., that was such an incredibly kind offer! You are so thoughtful.
  • A. has discovered the wonders of big, fancy words. I love to hear him say "gigantic" and "discovery". I did that as a kid. Anyone remember "hilarious"?
  • I have lost 15 lbs on Weight Watchers. Hooray! 15 to go.
  • Baby N. is crawling well and is now pulling up on her knees. Video coming soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oops read it.