Wednesday, September 03, 2008

I will blog about Palin, I promise

I will eventually post some of my thoughts about Sarah Palin's nomination as the VP candidate for the Republicans. I'm still sorting through how I feel about it. I've been commenting over on Megan's blog, but I need to think about it without anyone else's opinions getting in the way for awhile.

I'm feeling very conflicted.

I will say the woman's personal life impresses me mightily. And I still believe the personal is political.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I'm surprised at a lot of the sexism I've been hearing. Ms. Palin should drop out because her kids need her? I didn't hear anyone suggesting that Dubya's daughters needed him, or that Obama's daughters need him.

This needs to be about her qualifications and her ability to lead.